UNIT 2 LESSON 9
1. Solve the clues to complete the puzzle. What is 1 down?
1. He doesn't want to continue studying. He wants to get a. job
2. She has all the qualities you need to running in business.
3. He has a store in the market selling T-shirts.
4. My store has a wonderful location. It's across from the subway station, so a lot of people walk past.
5. I want to borrow MONEY
from my parents, but they don't want to lend me any!
6. We want to make some MONEY
by selling cakes .
7. I don't have any long-term goals. I just think about tomorrow.
8. I am a regular customer at the ice cream store. I love ice cream!
Number 1 down is: business
2. Complete the sentences with the correct form of an appropiate verb from the box.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario