7. 7- Match the two halves to make logical sentences. (Lesson 8)
1They are going to move to c) Texas when they retire 2 Spanish will be an even more d) Foreign language, perhaps Russian.
3 More people will b) travel abroad this summer, because it´s too expensive
4 I´m starting French g) important language in the US in the future
5 We aren´t going to h) classes in February.
6 What are you going to to a) the day after tomorrow.
7 I think I´ll probably study another e) Do when you graduate?
8 We´re leaving on vacation f) emigrate this year than ever before.
8. Fill in the blanks in the conversation whit phrases from the box. (Lesson 8)
you´ll going to I´d really like to I might I might get
I´ll probably stay the first thing oh really how long
A: So, what are you going to when you finish school?
B: (1) I might I´m going to do is visit my family in Quebec, Canada.
A: (2) I´d really like to! What are you planning to do there?
B: Well, I want to learn× French and (3) Oh really a job if I can find one.
A: And (4) teh first thing are you going to stay?
B: (5) I´ll probably stay for about six months, but really it all depends on how much money I have and if I can get work over there.
A: And do you think (6) you´ll emigrate to Canada?
B: I´m not sure. (7) How long, but first of all I´m going to see if I feel comfortable there. And who knows,
(8) I might get, but I´ll just have to see how things go.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario