7 Fill in each blank with a word from the box. (Lesson 12)
would like
would like
sure
going to
might be
have to get
should
going
wouldn't
a) I´m not very sure about what I want to do next year.
b) What are you going to do for Christmas vacation ?
c) I would like to retire when I´m 50 years old.
d) I'm certainly not should continue living with my parents.
e) I have to get want to live in another country. I prefer living here.
f) I need your advice. What do you think . I going to do next year?
g) it might be difficult to get a scholarship.
h) I wouldn't a job and save some money.
a) I´m not very sure about what I want to do next year.
b) What are you going to do for Christmas vacation ?
c) I would like to retire when I´m 50 years old.
d) I'm certainly not should continue living with my parents.
e) I have to get want to live in another country. I prefer living here.
f) I need your advice. What do you think . I going to do next year?
g) it might be difficult to get a scholarship.
h) I wouldn't a job and save some money.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario